There are errors with the form you submitted.
Please enter your email address below to check if you have an account with us.
· Your household earnings don’t exceed £90,000 a year (£80,000 outside of London)
· You're a first-time buyer
· You rent a council or housing association property
· You used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now
· You are British or are a EU/EEA citizen or have indefinite right to remain
· You have a good credit history
You can't apply if:
· You're able to buy a home outright
· Your household income exceeds £90,000 a year
· You are in rent arrears
· You're not able to meet the cost of rent and mortgage payments
· You aren't going to live there
· You're using the scheme to fund a ‘buy to let’ property
· You currently own your own residential and/or commercial property